Who's on the docket?
- Kitty Stryker of "Fat Sex Works" writes about the things she didn't want to talk about in H&H.
- Ashley Young of "Women with Big Bellies" shares her new relationship with the word fat and her body.
- Cherry Tart of "Shiny Sparkly Things" gets personal about a (new) car wreck and a broken heart.
- Jessica Judd of "Blue Pants" revisits her chapter and finds new insights and new reasons to dance.
- Charlotte Cooper of "Hey Sisters, Welcome to my World!" explains the meaning of "research justice" and claiming power as a fat person.
- Virgie Tovar writes on the ways that H&H has changed her sexuality politics and her view of fat women's place in history.
See you on Wednesday!
In the meantime, support Hot & Heavy and works like it by liking us on Facebook or reviewing Hot & Heavy on Amazon!